Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where does she come up with this stuff

Last week the girls managed to get themselves grounded. Every last one of them. To the baby taking away candy is the worst possible punishment.
But the older girls have lost their computer and movie privileges. Couldn't really take away overnights because we are staying with family so there really wasn't anything to take away there. HA HA HA!
So I'm sitting here online and Ciarra asked me if she could get online when I'm done so she could feed her webkinz (which in itself is another blog). When I asked her if she needed to feed her webkinz Kaylyn said "yeah or it will go down to 1 or 2"!
"1 or 2 what does that mean?"
"Well, if it gets down to 1 then it's really bad and I'll have to make some more money to feed my animals." But never fear people, they don't die! It's a cyber pet :)
The funny part though was when Kaylyn said "yeah but she can't because we're grounded from the computer."
To which dad and I promptly cracked up!
Guess who won't get away with much when they're grounded in this family?!

5 comments:

Sarah Ruth said...

Hello there, I was messing around online and decided to see what you have been up to. I miss you terribly!!! I hope all is well and am praying for you.... Love Sarah

Sarah Ruth said...

Hello there, I was messing around online and decided to see what you have been up to. I miss you terribly!!! I hope all is well and am praying for you.... Love Sarah

Sarah Ruth said...

Thanks for leaving a comment then I know you check it out. How are things going? We are working on Christmas plays here and potty training the little on.... Life just keeps rushing by!! Rita is coming to see me this week we are suppose to have dinner then go shopping or a movie. Makes me miss you all the more. It's like we are missing one of the Musketeers.
Much love,

Tiffany said...

Funny story about those Webkins things. i was at a country store and i needed to spend $4.00 more bucks to use my debit card (since that was the only thing I had I had to pick out something) so I picked out a stuffed animal for my little bruder. What I thought would be $5.00 buck. Until the lady said that will be 20.00 bucks. WHAT??? That Webkins was $15.00 and wow there is a lot to them. He's only 1 1/2 years old but since it was a lion and he knows how to say RAAAWWWRRRR it was worth it.

itschristyb said...

I want to know why you haven't been posting lately! I miss your updates! You didn't put anything in about your birthday!