When we chose our kids' names before they were born (with the exception of #3 who didn't have one until after) we chose them because, well because we liked them.
We even managed to give them names they like. They typically use their middle names whenever they're playing pretend so, yay us!
However, the baby is never one to be totally satisfied and likes to go above and beyond.
So, I give you the unveiling of Cuppie's new name. It is not her first name, last name, or any variation. Simply a name she "thinks is cute" and she's requested that we call her by this name if we'd like her to answer us.
Drumroll please....
The youngest member of the family is now called...
Abby!
Yes, she's 3 yrs old and yes, she's the baby but apparently the kid knows what she wants. So there you have it.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
can't wait to meet my "Abby" girl. Nana will have to make a card out with her new name. I'm so glad your posting again dear, I really missed your family stories. I have been included in your life since you arrived her last year, but I still would go on to your site and see if you were still writing. WELCOME BACK, and thanks for the giggles and laughs you afford me. love you forever MOM
Post a Comment