In my search around the blogosphere (sorta) I keep finding that people who have hit 100 write 100 things about themselves. I don't know where it started and I honestly cannot think of 100 things about myself to tell you but since 100 came and went and I celebrated prematurely...and I don't have it in me to do another giveaway for all 5 of you, I have decided to attempt this feat. I can't think of who of you would want to read this but somehow I guess 100 is supposed to be significant and I want to partake in what looks to have been fun for others. We'll see how far this gets and I'm sure it will not all be in one post. In no fancy organization I give you 100 random things about me:
1. I was born in Brooklyn, NY
2. I was raised 15 mins. north of Seattle
3. I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters
4. I was the only girl for 13 years
5. I was going to get my first car from my dad if I was still the only girl when I turned 16
6. I was upset when my first little sister came along
7. She is now one of my closest friends
8. As a result I always thought I'd have sons
9. I've lost 3 boys before carrying them to full term
10. The girls talk about their little brothers in heaven alot
11. I met my husband when I was 16 at a teen event
12. I don't remember meeting him that night because I'd just had knee surgery and was heavily medicated
13. I worked in the admin office at Bible College
14. The first time I remember seeing my husband I was working in admin when he walked by the windwow and I ran over to process his admission paperwork to find out his name
15. I decided when I went to college I wouldn't get involved with anyone who wasn't a Pastors or missions major because I *knew* the Lord wanted me in the ministry
16. When I found out my (future) husband was a youth major I *decided* not to entertain the idea
17. The house I grew up in after 8th grade has a white picket fence
18. I had rabbits when I was a kid
19. I helped my dad butcher our animals when I was a kid but can't stand the thought now
20. I grew up with a batting cage and pitching machine which meant I had more guy friends than girls
21. My dad did end up buying me my first car
22. I cried when he brought it home and it wasn't a happy cry
23. The car was called the buttsm'l and it's now fun to laugh about
24. I started homeschooling when I went into high school
25. I was mad about homeschooling when I wanted to be a cheerleader and be in the band
26. I eventually decided it wasn't so bad and worked to graduate a year early
27. I enrolled in college 1200 miles from home when I was 17
28. I love the thought of trying most things at least once
29. I do have a limit of what I will try
30. I'm slowly discovering I'm a typical type A
31. I am the only one with my blood type of my siblings
32. My dad is the same blood type (which I thought was totally cool since he's my step-dad)
33. I am more like my dad than my mom (which is cool since he's my step-dad)
This all seems very "I" oriented and I don't know if I'll continue it. That's enough for today. Have a good one!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment